Re: Flat Earthism
- From: Walter Bushell <proto@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2012 10:22:48 -0500
Ron O <rokimoto@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Feb 4, 7:58 am, j...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (John S. Wilkins) wrote:
Steven L. <sdlit...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Eric Kyle" <thebarchetta...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote i:
Is there anyone here who could direct me to an expert on pseudoscience
specializing in flat earthism?
Go to the source.
The Flat Earth Society still exists.
And they still believe the Earth is flat.
I can't. I live on the other side of the planet.
You obviously have the wrong philosophical mind set. We are all on
the same side. Did you feel like you were upside down when you came
to visit the US?
On second thought, maybe you shouldn't answer that question.
We in the USA are all upside down. From recent news from Australia, they
It is the nature of the human species to reject what is true but unpleasant
and to embrace what is obviously false but comforting. -- H. L. Mencken
- Prev by Date: Re: In the News: Indiana Creationism Bill Widened
- Next by Date: Re: Flat Earthism
- Previous by thread: Re: Flat Earthism
- Next by thread: Re: Flat Earthism