Re: Flat Earthism
- From: john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (John S. Wilkins)
- Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 02:00:24 +1100
Ron O <rokimoto@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Feb 4, 7:58 am, j...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (John S. Wilkins) wrote:
Steven L. <sdlit...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Eric Kyle" <thebarchetta...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote i:
Is there anyone here who could direct me to an expert on pseudoscience
specializing in flat earthism?
Go to the source.
The Flat Earth Society still exists.
And they still believe the Earth is flat.
I can't. I live on the other side of the planet.
You obviously have the wrong philosophical mind set. We are all on
the same side. Did you feel like you were upside down when you came
to visit the US?
On second thought, maybe you shouldn't answer that question.
I went through some strange inversion, and when I got there all the cars
were *on the wrong side of the road*!
John S. Wilkins, Associate, Philosophy, University of Sydney
But al be that he was a philosophre,
Yet hadde he but litel gold in cofre
- Prev by Date: Re: OT: Will it ever end?
- Next by Date: Re: OT: Will it ever end?
- Previous by thread: Re: Flat Earthism
- Next by thread: Re: Flat Earthism