Re: If abiogenesis is true...
- From: john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (John S. Wilkins)
- Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 12:34:32 +1000
Rolf <rolf.aalberg@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
wiki trix wrote:
If abiogenesis is true, then why is there still inanimate matter?
If evolution is true, why are there still idiots?
Because it looks very much like intelligence is not a winning
John S. Wilkins, Associate, Philosophy, University of Sydney
But al be that he was a philosophre,
Yet hadde he but litel gold in cofre
- Prev by Date: Re: Network (not server) outage
- Next by Date: Re: Against the theory of evolution
- Previous by thread: Re: If abiogenesis is true...
- Next by thread: Re: If abiogenesis is true...