Re: keeping score
- From: "Bob T." <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 10:56:41 -0800 (PST)
On Nov 10, 10:40 am, Tapestry <estry....@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Nov 10, 12:33 pm, "Dana Tweedy" <reddfr...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So we're back to square 1.
Not in biology.
If the universe didn't unfold according to your theories you piled
on top of one another, where did your time come from for your last
Making sense is not a priority of yours, is it?
- Bob T.
- Prev by Date: Re: Lessons from the Bible.
- Next by Date: Re: keeping score
- Previous by thread: Re: keeping score
- Next by thread: Re: keeping score