Re: Can Creation and Evolution be linked?
- From: Josh Miles <no@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 16:49:57 -0500
On Jul 24, 6:17 pm, Scooter the Mighty <Greyg...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:On Jul 24, 10:05 am, "yourfriend...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<yourfriend...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Why can't creation and evolution be linked. Why can they not be a partWe don't know. You can't disprove the mysterious hand of God, we just
of the same thing. Sure - there was Gods creation in the beginning in
which the seeds of life were laid down, which over billions of years
evolved to best adapt to there surroundings. How do we know this was
not God's plan? Because the man who wrote the book of Genesis, who did
not have the ability to understand what we know today, says it is so?
don't see any evidence for it. This is why religion is not scientific.
But is religion not a way of trying to understand life and is not
Science the very same thing just a different approach. Can they not be
inextricably linked, a unification theory if you like?
Nope. Sorry. Religion has NO place in science.
- Prev by Date: Chez Watt: Can Creation and Evolution be linked?
- Next by Date: Re: Craig Venter! Wow, What a Guy!
- Previous by thread: Re: Can Creation and Evolution be linked?
- Next by thread: Re: Can Creation and Evolution be linked?