Re: Can Creation and Evolution be linked?
- From: r norman <r_s_norman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 14:31:14 -0400
On 24 Jul 2007 18:17:00 GMT, AC <mightymartianca@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 17:05:41 -0000,
yourfriend239@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <yourfriend239@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Why can't creation and evolution be linked. Why can they not be a part
of the same thing. Sure - there was Gods creation in the beginning in
which the seeds of life were laid down, which over billions of years
evolved to best adapt to there surroundings. How do we know this was
not God's plan? Because the man who wrote the book of Genesis, who did
not have the ability to understand what we know today, says it is so?
If you want to believe that, that go ahead. But understand that it is
Of course it is not science. It is called religion. But faith can be
compatible with science as a very large number of Jewish and Christian
and Muslim scientists can attest.
- Prev by Date: Re: what are proto feathers ?
- Next by Date: Re: Chez Watt Re: Common ancestor between man and ape
- Previous by thread: Re: Can Creation and Evolution be linked?
- Next by thread: Re: Can Creation and Evolution be linked?