Re: Lewontin: "NS explains nothing because it explains everything".

"Ray Martinez" <pyramidial@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Augie:

I have snipped your deliberate evasion of Dennett via nonsense. Your
tactic confirms the inability to refute. I challenge any other Group
member to take up the cause with me.

Ray, have failed to back up your claim. Augray did not "evade", he asked
you to support your claim.

The real purpose of this post is to let you know that the Lewontin
quote is not a quote mine after all. Its free standing.

It was a quote mine, Ray. You know this, and you even admitted it.

You and Dana are exposed to be spamming the issue with subjective
nonsense,

What "spamming" Ray? You didn't bother to check up your reference, and got
caught. Now you are trying to blame others.

shocked by Lewontin's fact.

Lewontin's "fact" is not shocking. His words were taken out of context.

I am willing to calmly discuss
this with or anyone, but you and Dana are way too angry, which again,
proves the quote was not taken out of context.

Ah, the "you are angry, so I won't talk to you" evasion. How cowardly can
you get, Ray?

You, yourself admitted the quote was out of context. Now you are trying to
back out of that admission.

Face it Ray, you were taken in, and don't have the courage to admit you were
wrong.

DJT

  • Re: Lewontin: "NS explains nothing because it explains everything".
    ... I have snipped your deliberate evasion of Dennett via nonsense. ... Ray, you're the one who made the claim, so it's up to you to back it ... quote is not a quote mine after all. ... I'm not angry, I'm frustrated that you seem to be uninterested in the ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Solid Argument Against Evolution: Appeal to Tactics
    ... Ray, no one has misrepresented what you wrote. ... refuting Darwinism because if the re-adjustment is not argued my ... Dennett, as the more complete quote below shows. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Insane "logic" from Ron O.
    ... The standard that you get to ignore anything by Ray on the grounds ... Now Nyikos is sliding into the dark side. ... The quote that was taken out of context from an April post. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: thealexandrian, diplomacy, ressurecting old threads, etc
    ... Mere moments before death, Justin Alexander ... piece of nonsense, ... It's an inaccurate *quote*. ... Bad quoting practices are not a good defense for bad quoting ...
    (rec.games.frp.dnd)
  • Re: General Evolutionary Discussion
    ... acquaint yourself with it. ... and their constant use of the word design with quote marks around it. ... Nor is Ray, as there isn't a great deal of it. ...
    (talk.origins)