Bush exempts Navy from environmental law to continue military

Bush exempts Navy from environmental law to continue military
http://www.woi-tv.com/Global/story.asp?S=7688159&nav=1LFX

{EXCERPT} WOI, IA AP - January 16, 2008 11:33 AM ET WASHINGTON (AP) - The Navy
can keep using sonar in its anti-submarine warfare training off the California
coast....

http://www.woi-tv.com/Global/story.asp?S=7688159&nav=1LFX

Naval Service Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/all-things-navy

U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully
reproducing copyrighted material. In abidance
with our laws this report cannot be provided in
its entirety. However, you can read it in full
today at the supplied URL. The subject/content of
this report is not necessarily the viewpoint of
the distributing Library. This report is provided
for your information and discussion.

-- Otis Willie (Ret.)
Military News and Information Editor (http://www.13105320634.com)
The American War Library, Est. 1988 (http://www.amervets.com)
16907 Brighton Avenue
Gardena CA 90247
1-310-532-0634

Military Webmaster Site Link Request Form:
http://www.amervets.com/linkreq.htm

Military and Vet Info-Exchange/Discussion Groups
http://members.aol.com/amerwar/share.htm

  • Anfrel urges Thai military to stay neutral
    ... War Correspondents/Photo Journalists Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ... Military News and Information Editor ...
    (soc.culture.thai)
  • Japan Wraps Up Military Mission to Iraq
    ... troops in 2004 _ the country's largest military deployment and first ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ... Military News and Information Editor ...
    (soc.culture.japan)
  • US military aid cut lauded
    ... INQ7.net, Philippines We also appreciate the move of the US Senate appropriations committee to insert specific language in the proposed law, barring the misuse of US military aid... ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ... Military News and Information Editor ...
    (soc.culture.filipino)
  • VA Hospital Evacuated Over Bomb Threat
    ... The Associated Press Bay Pines VA Healthcare System spokeswoman Faith Belcher said the complex reopened after it was searched by law enforcement officers and bomb-sniffing dogs.... ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ... Military News and Information Editor ...
    (soc.veterans)
  • Navys plans for next littoral combat ship buy uncertain
    ... spending bill has been signed into law, the Navy is supposed to have enough ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ... Military News and Information Editor ...
    (sci.military.naval)