Re: Solar Sux
- From: "Roy. Just Roy." <delduck3@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 9 Feb 2007 06:25:08 -0800
On Feb 9, 4:17 am, "raylopez99" <raylope...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Do the math at the site above. You'll find that for most people, even
those living in San Diego like Roger, solar sucks.
You'll save $50-$100 a month on a system that costs $50k. The payback
at that rate will be roughly 25 to 50 years. For most home
improvements and business processes to save money, the payback should
be less than four years.
I'm not against solar energy, but the price of electricity has to go
up before it's economically viable.
Of course you eco-nuts can claim that since the site is sponsored by
BP, the oil company, that it's a giant conspiracy to thwart solar
- Prev by Date: 1 month SustainabilityForum.com - Thank you for your support
- Next by Date: Re: Solar Sux
- Previous by thread: 1 month SustainabilityForum.com - Thank you for your support
- Next by thread: Re: Solar Sux