Re: The Basic Building Blocks
- From: Sirius <Sirius@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 07 Feb 2009 06:40:24 GMT
On Sun, 01 Feb 2009 17:20:44 +0100, ~.*.Saba Gracile.*.~ wrote :
You have already been offrered a, simplified, but very good explanationCan you please explain where amino acids synthesize into biologicalCells are part of nature.
proteins anywhere in nature, except in cells that are already alive,
and only according to instructions from a genome?
See, they can't answer it, or anything else.
of how abiogenesis works.
The distinction between living and non-living, like many other things is
it is very clearly explained here.
As the video says : No ridiculous
No supernatural force.
No lightning striking a mud puddle.
It is just chemistry.
Think about it.
- Prev by Date: Re: Good News!
- Next by Date: Re: Abiogenesis Has More Support than Creation Dreams of: 2 - Cell Formation
- Previous by thread: Re: Budikka's Questions To Be Answered
- Next by thread: Re: The Basic Building Blocks