HOW sure are atheists ?
- From: DaveInLakeVilla@xxxxxxxxx (Dave in Lake Villa)
- Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 13:05:15 -0500
How sure are atheists that materials, gasses, with time and
accidents....can give us a highly tweaked Universe full of razor edge
precision ... and a Human Anatomy consisting of some 40 major systems
all working in unison with one another along with a couple hundred other
subsystems keeping one alive ?
How sure are they ? Or, how much Faith is required to really believe
in the above 2 of many like examples ? How do Atheists acquire such
enormous Faith that mindless Material can do this sort of job that
always requires a personal Designer/Engineer/Builder for things down
here on Earth ? Whats the chance that Atheists just 'dont want to'
admit there has to be a personal Creator due to obvious personal
- Prev by Date: Re: Church Shooting in TN
- Next by Date: Re: HOW sure are atheists ?
- Previous by thread: Church Shooting in TN
- Next by thread: Re: HOW sure are atheists ?