Re: Science Disproves Evolution
- From: Sirius <Sirius@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 23 Feb 2008 06:28:40 GMT
On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 13:40:26 -0800, Pahu78 wrote :
Evolution requires an old Earth, an old solar system, and an old[...]
Actually, most dating techniques indicate that the Earth and solar
system are young--possibly less than 10,000 years old.
And here, you are obviously wrong.
With dendrochronology sequence of living trees have been traced for more
than those 10,000 years you believe impossible. And more, radio-carbon
and dendrochronology have been found to agree in their common dating
range. So the young earth hypothesis has been completely invalidated.
Conclusion : nothing in sciences disproves evolution.
- Prev by Date: Re: (Crackpot Alert)------Science Disproves Evolution
- Next by Date: Another eternal nucleus of human osteocyte bone cell found surviving millions of generations
- Previous by thread: Re: Science Disproves Evolution
- Next by thread: Re: Science Disproves Evolution