Re: What is the purpose of life?

On 8 Sep 2005 19:02:30 -0700, horowitz_esther@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

>Do you know what the purpose of life is?
>
>The answer is here:
>
>http://www.el-haqq.com/Audio_Room/purpose1.ram
>http://www.el-haqq.com/Audio_Room/purpose2.ram
>
>Listen with a detached, logical mind and it's sure to influence you
>profoundly...

I'm not going to listen to hours of drivel. Why don't you summarise?

John

  • Re: What is the purpose of life?
    ... >Do you know what the purpose of life is? ... I don't know how you expect an Arabic message to reach an English ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.politics.bush)
  • Re: good IDE for java
    ... What is your purpose in life, to be human mosquito? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • What is the purpose of life?
    ... Do you know what the purpose of life is? ... logical mind and it's sure to influence you ...
    (soc.men)
  • What is the purpose of life?
    ... Do you know what the purpose of life is? ... logical mind and it's sure to influence you ...
    (soc.culture.iranian)