Women from Holguin Enlist for Voluntary Military Service

Women from Holguin Enlist for Voluntary Military Service
http://www.ahora.cu/english/SECTIONS/holguin/2005/septiembre/13-09-05a.htm

{EXCERPT} Ahora.cu, Cuba - 3 hours ago, By Ania Fernandez Torres /
13-09-2005. More than 30 young women registered this year for military
service in different units in Holguin, Cuba......

U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully
reproducing copyrighted material. In abidance
with our laws this report cannot be provided in
its entirety. However, you can read it in full
today at the supplied URL. The subject/content of
this report is not necessarily the viewpoint of
the distributing Library. This report is provided
for your information and discussion.
-- Otis Willie (Ret.)
Military News and Information Editor
The American War Library, Est. 1988
http://www.amervets.com
Or our phone number dot com (13105320634.com)
16907 Brighton Avenue
Gardena CA 90247
1-310-532-0634

Military Webmaster Site Link Request Form:
http://www.amervets.com/linkreq.htm

Military and Vet Info-Exchange/Discussion Groups
http://members.aol.com/warlibrary/share.htm