Judges Show Leniency to Military Veterans, Stirring Debate

Judges Show Leniency to Military Veterans, Stirring Debate
http://blogs.wsj.com/law/2009/12/31/judges-show-leniency-to-military-veterans-stirring-debate/

{EXCERPT} Wall Street Journal (blog), Amir Efrati As more vets return home from combat, a growing number of state and federal judges say they should. Judges are handing out sentences of...
http://blogs.wsj.com/law/2009/12/31/judges-show-leniency-to-military-veterans-stirring-debate/

\\vet...

U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully
reproducing copyrighted material. In abidance
with our laws this report cannot be provided in
its entirety. However, you can read it in full
today at the supplied URL. The subject/content of
this report is not necessarily the viewpoint of
the distributing Library. This report is provided
for your information and discussion.

-- Otis Willie (Ret.)
Military News and Information Editor (http://www.13105320634.com)
The American War Library, Est. 1988 (http://www.amervets.com)
16907 Brighton Avenue
Gardena CA 90247
1-310-532-0634

Military Personnel Database
http://www.amervets.com/library.htm
Military and Vet Info-Exchange/Discussion Groups
http://www.amervets.com/share.htm
Public Information Office
http://www.13105320634.com

  • Vets care hurt by bureaucratic games, memo says
    ... Vets' care hurt by bureaucratic games, ... Veterans Issues Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (soc.veterans)
  • John Murtha: House Appropriations Committee Increases Funding for Vets
    ... House Appropriations Committee Increases Funding for Vets ... Veterans Affairs and Homeland Security ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (soc.veterans)
  • Vets can get an SBA fast loan
    ... Vets can get an SBA fast loan ... Sioux Falls Argus Leader, SD "As an Army brat, I am especially proud to announce this program. ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (soc.veterans)
  • Nursing sororities, vets hold Scholarship Day
    ... Nursing sororities, vets hold Scholarship Day ... Military and VA Nursing Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (sci.med.nursing)
  • Job fair opens doors for vets
    ... Job fair opens doors for vets ... Issues on Veteran Employment Forum ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (soc.veterans)