Parade in Nogales set for Veterans Day

http://www.nogalesinternational.com/articles/2009/10/23/news/doc4ae1d62838a7f010982285.txt

{EXCERPT} Nogales International American Legion Ridge Igo Post 23 and Veterans of Foreign Wars, Post 2066 have Veterans Day activities planned for Nov. 11. A parade is scheduled in front...

http://www.nogalesinternational.com/articles/2009/10/23/news/doc4ae1d62838a7f010982285.txt

Veterans Day Master Resource Guide
http://www.amervets.com/warlib6/warlib69.htm

U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully
reproducing copyrighted material. In abidance
with our laws this report cannot be provided in
its entirety. However, you can read it in full
today at the supplied URL. The subject/content of
this report is not necessarily the viewpoint of
the distributing Library. This report is provided
for your information and discussion.

-- Otis Willie (Ret.)
Military News and Information Editor (http://www.13105320634.com)
The American War Library, Est. 1988 (http://www.amervets.com)
16907 Brighton Avenue
Gardena CA 90247
1-310-532-0634

Military Personnel Database
http://www.amervets.com/library.htm
Military and Vet Info-Exchange/Discussion Groups
http://www.amervets.com/share.htm
Public Information Office
http://www.13105320634.com

  • Veterans Day service scheduled for Lake City
    ... Veterans Day service scheduled for Lake City ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... In abidance ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (soc.veterans)
  • Veterans Day parade meeting
    ... Veterans Day Master Resource Guide ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... In abidance ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (soc.veterans)
  • Hallsville in Brief: Veterans Day ceremony set
    ... Veterans Day Master Resource Guide ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... In abidance ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (soc.veterans)
  • Parade in Nogales set for Veterans Day
    ... Parade in Nogales set for Veterans Day ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... In abidance ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (soc.veterans)
  • Veterans Day celebration at NCC on Nov. 11