Outraged veterans

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2008/dec/05/outraged-veterans/

{EXCERPT} Washington Times, DC - Veterans of foreign wars are more than twice as
likely as nonveterans to be and remain unemployed for as long as two years after
separation....

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2008/dec/05/outraged-veterans/

Veterans Issues Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vetissues
Veterans Day Master Resource Guide
http://www.amervets.com/warlib6/warlib69.htm

U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully
reproducing copyrighted material. In abidance
with our laws this report cannot be provided in
its entirety. However, you can read it in full
today at the supplied URL. The subject/content of
this report is not necessarily the viewpoint of
the distributing Library. This report is provided
for your information and discussion.

-- Otis Willie (Ret.)
Military News and Information Editor (http://www.13105320634.com)
The American War Library, Est. 1988 (http://www.amervets.com)
16907 Brighton Avenue
Gardena CA 90247
1-310-532-0634

Military Personnel Database
http://www.amervets.com/library.htm

Military and Vet Info-Exchange/Discussion Groups
http://www.amervets.com/share.htm

Public Information Office
http://www.13105320634.com

  • VA will turn to a contractor to reduce backlog of GI educational benefits
    ... Nextgov, Bob Brewin Joe Davis, a spokesman for the Veterans of Foreign Wars, said VA has "tremendous talent, but you can't expect the organization to possess every skill set... ... Veterans Program Administrators Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (soc.veterans)
  • Dallas Veterans Administration medical malpractice lawyer - Amy
    ... Veterans Issues Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum ... Veterans Day Master Resource Guide ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (soc.veterans)
  • Patriot Guard Riders rally to help military families
    ... Veterans Issues Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum ... Veterans Day Master Resource Guide ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (soc.veterans)
  • Vet walking shore to shore to support military
    ... Vet walking shore to shore to support military ... Veterans Issues Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (soc.veterans)
  • Lawmakers: Health care reform wont affect vets programs
    ... Health care reform won't affect vets' programs ... Veterans Issues Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (soc.veterans)