North Adams could rename rink after Vietnam vet

North Adams could rename rink after Vietnam vet
http://www.masslive.com/newsflash/index.ssf?/base/news-37/1228139046184680.xml&storylist=massnews

{EXCERPT} The Republican - MassLive.com, MA - Army Sgt. Peter Foote was awarded
the Silver Star posthumously following his act of heroism in 1968 when he
dragged a wounded soldier to safety....

http://www.masslive.com/newsflash/index.ssf?/base/news-37/1228139046184680.xml&storylist=massnews

Vietnam: The Longest War Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vietnam-the-longest-war

Vietnam War Service Medal Issue Regulations
http://www.amervets.com/replacement/vn.htm#isr

U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully
reproducing copyrighted material. In abidance
with our laws this report cannot be provided in
its entirety. However, you can read it in full
today at the supplied URL. The subject/content of
this report is not necessarily the viewpoint of
the distributing Library. This report is provided
for your information and discussion.

-- Otis Willie (Ret.)
Military News and Information Editor (http://www.13105320634.com)
The American War Library, Est. 1988 (http://www.amervets.com)
16907 Brighton Avenue
Gardena CA 90247
1-310-532-0634

Military Personnel Database
http://www.amervets.com/library.htm

Military and Vet Info-Exchange/Discussion Groups
http://www.amervets.com/share.htm

Public Information Office
http://www.13105320634.com

  • Re: Ref Draft during the Vietnam Period (corrected)
    ... than 250 Swift Boat combat veterans who served alongside Kerry in the ... Committee that U.S. forces in Vietnam were guilty of systematic war ... the Navy report did ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • An Incomplete Search
    ... Vietnam: The Longest War Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ... Military News and Information Editor ...
    (sci.military.naval)
  • Names for our Unknowns
    ... VA The effort owes its existence to pressure from members of the families of US servicemen and -women missing in action in the Vietnam War.... ... The Longest War Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ... Military News and Information Editor ...
    (soc.veterans)
  • FDL READS: Local veterans share their stories of war in Vietnam
    ... Local veterans share their stories of war in Vietnam ... Fond du Lac Reporter - Sharon Roznik -- John McIntosh of St. Peter ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (soc.culture.vietnamese)
  • Local veterans share their stories of war in Vietnam
    ... Local veterans share their stories of war in Vietnam ... Fond du Lac Reporter - Sharon Roznik -- Scott Walker's budget ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (soc.culture.vietnamese)