Issue Regulations: Korean Defense Service Medal
- From: Otis Willie PIO The American War Library <themilitarytoday@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 10:39:57 -0700
Issue Regulations: The Korean Defense Service Medal
This medal is awarded to members of the Armed Forces of the United States who
have been assigned, attached, or mobilized to units operating in the area of
eligibility for thirty consecutive or for sixty non-consecutive days, or who
meet the following criteria...
-- Otis Willie (Ret.)
Military News and Information Editor (http://www.13105320634.com)
The American War Library, Est. 1988 (http://www.amervets.com)
16907 Brighton Avenue
Gardena CA 90247
Military and Vet Info-Exchange/Discussion Groups
- Prev by Date: Korea, US to Excavate Bodies in DMZ
- Next by Date: I Served... SGT Robert L Bogert Jr, Phm, Ndsm, Vsm.
- Previous by thread: Korea, US to Excavate Bodies in DMZ
- Next by thread: I Served... SGT Robert L Bogert Jr, Phm, Ndsm, Vsm.