Miss. men charged in Purple Heart scam

http://www.clarionledger.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080326/NEWS/803260356/1001/news

{EXCERPT} Jackson Clarion Ledger, MS Federal investigators on Tuesday arrested
two Mississippi men who allegedly falsely represented themselves as Purple Heart
recipients in order to obtain...

http://www.clarionledger.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080326/NEWS/803260356/1001/news

Identifying Military/Veteran Imposters Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stolen-valor

U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully
reproducing copyrighted material. In abidance
with our laws this report cannot be provided in
its entirety. However, you can read it in full
today at the supplied URL. The subject/content of
this report is not necessarily the viewpoint of
the distributing Library. This report is provided
for your information and discussion.

-- Otis Willie (Ret.)
Military News and Information Editor (http://www.13105320634.com)
The American War Library, Est. 1988 (http://www.amervets.com)
16907 Brighton Avenue
Gardena CA 90247
1-310-532-0634

Military Webmaster Site Link Request Form:
http://www.amervets.com/linkreq.htm

Military and Vet Info-Exchange/Discussion Groups
http://members.aol.com/amerwar/share.htm

  • Former USMC sgt. accused of fake Purple Heart claim
    ... Identifying Military/Veteran Imposters Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum ... Purple Heart Recipients Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ... Military News and Information Editor ...
    (soc.veterans)
  • Stolen Valor leads to prison term for veteran
    ... Identifying Military/Veteran Imposters Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum ... Purple Heart Recipients Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ... Military News and Information Editor ...
    (soc.veterans)
  • Former sgt. accused of fake Purple Heart claim
    ... NavyTimes.com, VA Marine Corps records show Debusk did not earn a Purple Heart, according to Marine Corps headquarters spokesman Maj. ... Identifying Military/Veteran Imposters Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (soc.veterans)
  • Vietnam War Memorial replica to be on display
    ... TX There will also be a ceremony involving the burial of a Purple Heart to honor those who died as a result of the Vietnam War.... ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ... Military News and Information Editor ...
    (soc.veterans)
  • George James, 79; Purple Heart veteran and school principal...
    ... Silver Stars, the Bronze Star with a V, and was awarded the Purple Heart for... ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ... Military News and Information Editor ...
    (soc.veterans)