Virginia Helicopter Association Features former POW at Fundraising...

Virginia Helicopter Association Features former POW at Fundraising...

http://www.rotor.com/Default.aspx?tabid=510&newsid905=58184

{EXCERPT} Helicopter Association International, VA - 29 minutes ago Chief
Warrant Officer David S. Williams, an Army Apache Helicopter Pilot, was shot
down over Baghdad during the initial US invasion of Iraq....

http://www.rotor.com/Default.aspx?tabid=510&newsid905=58184

Helicopter Pilots and Crews Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/choppers

POW/MIA Issues Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/prisoners-of-war

Prisoner of War Medal Issue Regulations
http://www.amervets.com/replacement/pow.htm#isr

U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully
reproducing copyrighted material. In abidance
with our laws this report cannot be provided in
its entirety. However, you can read it in full
today at the supplied URL. The subject/content of
this report is not necessarily the viewpoint of
the distributing Library. This report is provided
for your information and discussion.

-- Otis Willie (Ret.)
Military News and Information Editor (http://www.13105320634.com)
The American War Library, Est. 1988 (http://www.amervets.com)
16907 Brighton Avenue
Gardena CA 90247
1-310-532-0634

Military Webmaster Site Link Request Form:
http://www.amervets.com/linkreq.htm

Military and Vet Info-Exchange/Discussion Groups
http://members.aol.com/amerwar/share.htm

  • Virginia Helicopter Association Features former POW at Fundraising...
    ... Virginia Helicopter Association Features former POW at Fundraising... ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ... Military News and Information Editor ...
    (rec.aviation.military)
  • Re: US triples military assistance to RP
    ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ... Military News and Information Editor ... Military Webmaster Site Link Request Form: ...
    (soc.culture.filipino)
  • Re: Military asks P62.7B to crush rebellion
    ... they are 'friendly' nation laws aren't they? ... Inquirer.net, Philippines, By Christian V. Esguerra MANILA, Philippines -- President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyos order to crush all armed rebellion in three years will cost the... ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ... Military News and Information Editor ...
    (soc.culture.filipino)
  • Re: US triples military assistance to RP
    ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... In abidance ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ... Military News and Information Editor ...
    (soc.culture.filipino)
  • NavNews for Monday, March 27, 2006
    ... Newport News Employees Set Donor Record ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ... Military News and Information Editor ...
    (sci.military.naval)