Rosa honored by Military Order of the Purple Heart

Rosa honored by Military Order of the Purple Heart
http://www.baxterbulletin.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080306/NEWS0101/803060301/1002/NEWS01

{EXCERPT} Baxter Bulletin, AR In addition, Rosa participates in the Tricare
Military Retiree Dental Program for military retirees and their dependents. Also
shown is former World War II...

http://www.baxterbulletin.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080306/NEWS0101/803060301/1002/NEWS01

Retired Military Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/retiredmilitary

U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully
reproducing copyrighted material. In abidance
with our laws this report cannot be provided in
its entirety. However, you can read it in full
today at the supplied URL. The subject/content of
this report is not necessarily the viewpoint of
the distributing Library. This report is provided
for your information and discussion.

-- Otis Willie (Ret.)
Military News and Information Editor (http://www.13105320634.com)
The American War Library, Est. 1988 (http://www.amervets.com)
16907 Brighton Avenue
Gardena CA 90247
1-310-532-0634

Military Webmaster Site Link Request Form:
http://www.amervets.com/linkreq.htm

Military and Vet Info-Exchange/Discussion Groups
http://members.aol.com/amerwar/share.htm

  • Postage stamps to pay military retiree fund?
    ... Postage stamps to pay military retiree fund? ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ... Military News and Information Editor ...
    (soc.veterans)
  • Bill aimed at easing military retiree burden
    ... Bill aimed at easing military retiree burden ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ... Military News and Information Editor ...
    (soc.veterans)
  • Military retiree seminar to be held Sat
    ... Military retiree seminar to be held Sat ... Special guest speakers include Joe Barns, National Executive Director of the Fleet Reserve Association;... ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Military retiree seminar to be held Sat
    ... Military retiree seminar to be held Sat ... Special guest speakers include Joe Barns, National Executive Director of the Fleet Reserve Association;... ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (soc.veterans)
  • Reporting the death of a military retiree or annuitant
    ... Reporting the death of a military retiree or annuitant ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (soc.retirement)