Ozark Profile : Long honored to serve God, country, veterans

Ozark Profile : Long honored to serve God, country, veterans
http://nwanews.com/nwat/News/62777/

{EXCERPT} Northwest Arkansas Times, AR Long, 51, begins today as the new
full-time chaplain at the Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Fayetteville. He
replaces Maurice Roberts, who retired in...

http://nwanews.com/nwat/News/62777/

Chaplains Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/military-chaplains

Veterans Issues Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vetissues

U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully
reproducing copyrighted material. In abidance
with our laws this report cannot be provided in
its entirety. However, you can read it in full
today at the supplied URL. The subject/content of
this report is not necessarily the viewpoint of
the distributing Library. This report is provided
for your information and discussion.

-- Otis Willie (Ret.)
Military News and Information Editor (http://www.13105320634.com)
The American War Library, Est. 1988 (http://www.amervets.com)
16907 Brighton Avenue
Gardena CA 90247
1-310-532-0634

Military Webmaster Site Link Request Form:
http://www.amervets.com/linkreq.htm

Military and Vet Info-Exchange/Discussion Groups
http://members.aol.com/amerwar/share.htm

  • Re: War debate shouldnt affect veterans services
    ... or Kabul today will be disabled for life, said Disabled American Veterans ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ... Military News and Information Editor ...
    (soc.veterans)
  • Ozark Profile : Long honored to serve God, country, veterans
    ... full-time chaplain at the Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Fayetteville. ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ... Military News and Information Editor ...
    (soc.veterans)
  • POLITICS-US: Homeless Vets Play the Waiting Game
    ... Homeless Vets Play the Waiting Game ... Homeless Veterans Issues Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ... Military News and Information Editor ...
    (soc.veterans)
  • Registration Open for the Largest Disabled Ski Clinic for Military
    ... veterans with traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, orthopedic ... Disabled Veterans Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ... Military News and Information Editor ...
    (soc.veterans)
  • Government of Canada Funds Tribute to Veterans
    ... Government of Canada Funds Tribute to Veterans ... off-site event at the new Korean War monument unveiled last year in Central ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ... Military News and Information Editor ...
    (soc.culture.canada)