Re: Well it's about time (baggy a**ed pants)
- From: High Miles <2Blues17@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 13:24:00 -0500
On Aug 23, 10:23 am, "Evelyn Ruut" <evelyn.r...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:Yet another excuse for shooting.
When I was in Texas last week there was an article in the paper which stated
that hit and runs are becoming a serious problem there. Probably illegals
with no license or insurance, who flee rather than be taken right to jail.
Makes sense to me...and I've seen it happen to one of my neighbors.
A Beaner speeding down the street, didn't slow down for the left turn
and wiped her car out. she calls 911, he first runs for it, then comes
back for his car and drives off with a flat and front end damage.
The cops catch him on the way out of the neighborhood. Spent weeks in
jail, but now he's driving again, still speeding down the street in
He's vermin and needs to be eliminated, no matter how much his mama cries.
- Prev by Date: Re: Congress Moved To Tel Aviv ALERT!
- Next by Date: Re: How old is too old for sex?
- Previous by thread: Re: Well it's about time (baggy a**ed pants)
- Next by thread: Re: Well it's about time (baggy a**ed pants)