Re: Can I go into a nursing home?
- From: grannyelvis@xxxxxxxxx (Joann Osborne)
- Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 20:26:31 -0400
I am new to the group and I just read about your despair and agony. I
wish there was something I could do to make you feel better.
I am 70 and feeling much pain due to peripheral artery disease. Just
feel like giving up many times. When I lost my darling daughter at 23
years of age I wanted to die. I have wanted to die many times during
my life. I get up for some reason I don't know and keep going.
I have nothing to live for. Oh, yes I do.
Hear a bird sing
Listen to music
Enjoy nature if only from my window
Make my dog happy
Make plans if only for one day
There are many more but the list is to long.
May you find peace in your would today.
- Prev by Date: Re: Can I go into a nursing home?
- Next by Date: Re: Is anyone interested?
- Previous by thread: Re: Can I go into a nursing home?
- Next by thread: Re: Can I go into a nursing home?