Re: Has Something Happened to soc.retirement
- From: Justine <wherethereistruth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 11:48:25 GMT
On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 20:12:53 -0400, emily@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 23:54:23 GMT, justine
>>Well, I see you don't like the group. But can anyone else give me some
>>information? Is it a problem on my end? Has the group gone away?
>The problem is apparently on your end. There have been a bunch of
>messages today. Have you tried unsubscribing and then subscribing
>again? If all else fails, try a Google search for possible remedies.
>I know other people have had this problem, but I don't recall the
>solutions suggested. It could also be a problem with your ISP.
Thanks, Emily. It must be as you say, although I've poked around my
settings and can't find the problem.
- Prev by Date: Re: Will China take over our trade?
- Next by Date: Re: Has Something Happened to soc.retirement
- Previous by thread: Re: Has Something Happened to soc.retirement
- Next by thread: Re: Has Something Happened to soc.retirement