Romeny duo-Masters degrees in Law and Business
- From: GLOBALIST <free.tuneup@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 11:43:01 -0700 (PDT)
After graduating from Brigham Young University in 1971, he earned dual degrees from Harvard Law and Harvard Business School.
After working as a business consultant for several years, Mitt founded the investment firm Bain Capital in 1984. Under his leadership, Bain Capital helped to launch or rebuild over one hundred companies, including household names such as Staples, Bright Horizons, and The Sports Authority.
As Bain Capital was growing in prominence, Mitt returned to his old consulting firm, Bain & Company, as CEO. In a time of financial turmoil at the company, he led a successful turnaround.
- Prev by Date: Re: Romney a Felon ??
- Next by Date: Re: Average teacher makes $44G while their top union bosses pull in nearly $500G
- Previous by thread: Average teacher makes $44G while their top union bosses pull in nearly $500G
- Next by thread: Britain Ruled by Political Correctness