George Romney upset Republicans by publicly marching with black protesters (Mitt marched with him)
- From: GLOBALIST <free.tuneup@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 11:33:08 -0700 (PDT)
Mitt had a 'real' father. His father was a tremendous
role model. Mitt is a great father and his 5 sons
and grandsons reflect that clearly. No white washing
their present lives.
There is no rewriting his solid family history,
so he can go on Dr. Phil and start crying.
His dad, as a 5 yr old, lived in government
housing and they were dirt poor (being forced
to come up from Mexico)
And don't act so damned stupid about both
New Mexico and Arizona not being states when we
started grammar school.
- Prev by Date: Re: CREATOR ENDOWED RIGHTS
- Next by Date: Average teacher makes $44G while their top union bosses pull in nearly $500G
- Previous by thread: Bastille Day Parade In France Overseen By Francois Hollande
- Next by thread: Re: George Romney upset Republicans by publicly marching with black protesters (Mitt marched with him)