George Romney upset Republicans by publicly marching with black protesters (Mitt marched with him)

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2018653353_romneyrights11.html

Mitt had a 'real' father. His father was a tremendous
role model. Mitt is a great father and his 5 sons
and grandsons reflect that clearly. No white washing
their present lives.
There is no rewriting his solid family history,
so he can go on Dr. Phil and start crying.
His dad, as a 5 yr old, lived in government
housing and they were dirt poor (being forced
to come up from Mexico)
And don't act so damned stupid about both
New Mexico and Arizona not being states when we
started grammar school.

  • Re: Not really a poltical post
    ... Rev Martin Luther King even though Mitt was not present during the ... marches and some historians have questioned whether his father did, ... Mitt Romney dismissed the charges that he fabricated the accounts ... father marched in one of a series of Detroit-area civil rights marches ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: Not really a poltical post
    ... Rev Martin Luther King even though Mitt was not present during the ... marches and some historians have questioned whether his father did, ... Is there any definition of "figure of speech" that could possibly ... father marched in one of a series of Detroit-area civil rights marches ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: Not really a poltical post
    ... Rev Martin Luther King even though Mitt was not present during the ... marches and some historians have questioned whether his father did, ... Is there any definition of "figure of speech" that could possibly ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: Not really a poltical post
    ... Rev Martin Luther King even though Mitt was not present during the ... marches and some historians have questioned whether his father did, ... Mitt Romney dismissed the charges that he fabricated the accounts ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: Budgeting for RV travel
    ... My father told a story about my mother last night. ... Officer Friendly pulled out his ... but on the other side of the border (Hwy 2 in Mexico). ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)