Obama is losing

Obama is losing and is trying EVERYTHING to try to get people to vote for him.
Now he is trying to get more black votes by reducing the penalties of having/using crack cocaine.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/06/white-house-to-blacks-we-reduced-crack-cocaine-penalties/
--
JerryD(upstateNY)

  • Re: anderson breaks down yesterdays sc primary.....
    ...  Their plan was to make obama the "black candidate", ... votes, ran neck and neck in NH with no black votes, and the same in ... And by gosh, when I think of black voters, the states of Iowa, New ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: OT: Obama - "Cool"
    ... I disagree - they hit on the talking pts of Obama for young people - how ... cool and hip he is, and then at then at the end basically said do you want ... It is a total waste of time and money going after young or black votes, ... It's the "young and black vote" TURNOUT that the Obama campaign is worried about. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: OT: Obama - "Cool"
    ... Anyone who would be influenced by anything Rove says would never vote ... I disagree - they hit on the talking pts of Obama for young people - how ... cool and hip he is, and then at then at the end basically said do you want ... It is a total waste of time and money going after young or black votes, ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Race in America (25% whites vote Obama, 82% black)
    ... Anyone have history? ... Obama wins South Carolina where 82% of black votes went to Obama, ...
    (soc.culture.china)
  • Re: The BLOOD SPORT: Expect Obama to get Swift Boated big time
    ... The Reps will get even fewer Black votes than ... Look for Obama to get savaged! ... Politics is the most dirty game ... You can't reason with someone whose first line of argument is ...
    (rec.arts.tv)