Would You Like to Make Some Extra Money in Your Spare Time? Here's a Get-Rich Scheme that Really Works.
- From: mg <mgkelson@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 09:45:22 -0700 (PDT)
There are two steps to this plan:
1. Move to Arizona or New Mexico or Texas (if you don't live there
2. Buy guns and sell them to Mexican drug cartels.
Here's an example of how a couple of people did it:
"After examining one suspect's garbage, agents learned he was on food
stamps yet had plunked down more than $300,000 for 476 firearms in six
months. [Dave Voth, supervisor of Fast and Furious] asked if the ATF
could arrest him for fraudulently accepting public assistance when he
was spending such huge sums. Prosecutor [Emory] Hurley said no. In
another instance, a young jobless suspect paid more than $10,000 for
a .50-caliber tripod-mounted sniper rifle. According to Voth, Hurley
told the agents they lacked proof that he hadn't bought the gun for
Even if a suspect bought 10 guns that were recovered days later at
a Mexican crime scene, this didn't mean the initial purchase had been
illegal. To these prosecutors, the pattern proved little. Instead,
agents needed to link specific evidence of intent to commit a crime to
each gun they wanted to seize.
And if getting single-defendant prosecutions in cases like that was
hard, obtaining prosecutions of multiple defendants, including
bigwigs, in straw-purchasing and trafficking schemes was nigh on
- Prev by Date: Re: Question for Right-Wingers. How Come You Have Such a Fruit Cake for a Presidential Candidate?
- Next by Date: Re: New Poll: Voters Dislike Supreme Court¹s Obamacare Ruling- Only 24 percent of those polled said that they believe the ruling will make the country better off.
- Previous by thread: Colorado fires
- Next by thread: how Obama and Romney are alike