Obamacare Adds 400% Increase to Military member's Tricare Fees

Obamacare Adds 400% Increase to Military member's Tricare Fees

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/06/29/Obama-Will-Provide-More-Affordable-Health-Care-Except-for-the-Military

While President Barack Obama is celebrating the survival of his
so-called "Affordable Care Act," he is busy making health care less
affordable for the nation's military families. As the Washington Free
Beacon reports, the President is threatening to veto a defense
appropriations bill unless military families have to pay higher fees
for TRICARE, the military's health insurance program. The Obama
administration ostensibly wants to help the Pentagon save money; the
real motive is to make TRICARE less attractive than costlier Obamacare
exchanges.

The Free Beacon notes that the bill that passed the House of
Representatives, with bipartisan support, refused to incorporate the
President's request for higher TRICARE fees--and the administration
has expressed displeasure.

Once again, we see that Obama's supposed devotion to military
families--a cause purportedly dear to the First Lady's heart--does not
extend beyond using military families as political props, whether as
salve for Obama's anti-war sentiments or as campaign-commercial fodder
to make Obama look like a better leader than he actually is. Despite
President Obama's penchant for referring to "his" solders, his
affected affection evidently only goes so far. Obama's real goal is to
protect Obamacare, and to advance his ambition of transforming the
nation--and if the health care of America's military families must
suffer, so be it. It's not as if he's relying on military votes.

  • Re: No comments from the GUN_Lovers
    ... President Obama has a real birth certificate or not. ... It's clear from all the "clever" nicknames you have for Obama ... everyone in the majority who didn't care a fig about this ... In the woods are three orphans: a duck, a snake and a skunk. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Power Deregulation - any feedback about third party suppliers?
    ... Like Obama is a muslim. ... Like recent Obama trip cost $100M per day. ... I don't care if Obama is a Muslim, I care about him being a Communist. ... I do care that my President is clueless and seen as weak and ineffectual by other world leaders. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: NBC-Hillary: Please Fall on Your Sword
    ... Hitting someone on their voting record is negative campaigning? ... Hitting Obama on the substance behind their rhetoric is negative? ... Being married to the president doesn't mean you have the ... the opportunity to find out how to get health care through a partisan ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: ARE CANDIDATES LYING?
    ... I received the following excerpted email from the Obama campaign. ... Since the President lost the debate his campaign ... Here is what President Obama is saying about Governor Rommey in his ... the "Affordable Care Act" is not ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: WHAT THE BIAS
    ... President Obama speaks about the economy during a visit to Hudson ... Paterson Meet After White House Reportedly Urges Governor to ... IF THE PERSON NEEDS EXTRA MEDICAL CARE THAN NOW AND IN TEH FUTURE WILL ...
    (soc.culture.usa)