Actor Jay Mohr on today's atheists: "their child like belief that nothing is larger than them"

“To not believe in a supreme being or beings…to me is more child-like,” he said, going on to re-word his statement in a more hard-hitting form: “To not believe that there’s something larger than you, to me, is the most child-like belief…”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/exclusive-actor-jay-mohr-talks-about-his-christian-faith-laments-atheists-child-like-beliefs/
Penn Jillette and Bill Mahr: "these atheist comedians and entertainers market their non-belief."

(I say they play up to other childish folks who support
those entertainers disdain for "everything" period.) as in
"I don't like the new red headed girl and you shouldn't either,
if you're my real friend)