Re: Republican Congressman Admits GOP Has ‘No’ Plan To Replace Obamacare

On Friday, June 29, 2012 9:15:04 PM UTC-4, chatnoir wrote:
http://thinkprogress.org/health/2012/06/29/508793/lee-terry-replace-obamacare/?mobile=nc

Republican Congressman Admits GOP Has ‘No’ Plan To Replace Obamacare

Good. Let states and people make plans.
The Dummy's Guide To Healthcare
watch it
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/dummy-bears-guide-healthcare

  • Re: Pant Weekend Gaming
    ... Other plan is to noob run, ... I played the game as Malkavian so will not have had those options. ... Can't remember what sort of combat tricks I had - most of it was ... Do you run them or just watch them on Youtube? ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: What new shows have you given up on already?
    ... I didn't see anything in the trailers that suggested the writers were ... ABC to watch something that comes on after it) and I don't plan to ... I didn't care for the preview either but I will watch the pilot some ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: So...nobodys seen Harry Potter yet?
    ... My plan is to miss it entirely, not to buy or rent the disk and never ... There is no real tension or threat because you know the outcome, ... too much like a politically-correct fairy tale, ... just horrible to watch... ...
    (rec.arts.movies.current-films)
  • Re: We did eyeglasses, how about cheap GSM cell phones?
    ... reach under the bed to where my cell phone lays at night. ... I used to have a watch with EX in the name. ... that want something now or near now on their schedule when I'm busy ... Be sure you either sign up for a data plan or have ATT disable that feature ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)
  • Re: Lost - Series 5 , fantastic
    ... It's been the show we could dip in and out of when there as been nothing else on, watch a few here and there. ... Recently watching all of the first series of Nurse Jackie and the first half series of V we haven't watched so much but finally last night we had a Lost fest and watched the last few episodes. ... But as season 2 rolled out, it became clear that they had no real idea of where the show was going, no plan what so ever. ... Then reading interviews form the creators, and seeing them in videoed interviews, it became clear to me that the Lost production team are like a bunch of geeky nerds taking the piss out of the fans. ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)