Poor 6' 3" , 17yr old , same wt as Zimmerman, had skinned & mangled knuckles.
- From: GLOBALIST <free.tuneup@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 05:37:24 -0700 (PDT)
Autopsy results reportedly indicate that 17-year-old Trayvon Martin had injuries to his knuckles when he died, which could support George Zimmerman’s claim that the unarmed teenager assaulted him before he was fatally shot.
The autopsy results surface as court records indicate that Zimmerman had a pair of black eyes, a fractured nose and two cuts to the back of his head after the fatal shooting on Feb. 26.
Supporters of George Zimmerman, the volunteer watchman charged with murder for shooting Trayvon Martin, say new evidence that shows Mr. Zimmerman was beaten and bloodied about the head and that Mr. Martin’s knuckles were mangled should bolster Zimmerman’s claim that he shot the unarmed black teen in self-defense.
Initial reports of the fight, accompanied by pictures of Martin as a baby-faced 14-year-old, created the perception of an unbalanced fight between a gun-carrier adult and a young teen. But at the time of the fight, Martin stood at 6 feet 3 inches and 150 pounds, towering over, but not outweighing, Zimmerman, who is 5-foot-8, and 185 pounds. Zimmerman told the court on April 27 that he thought Martin was an adult and said he didn’t know if he was armed or not.
- Prev by Date: Re: Announcing the obitutary of the late great U.S.A.
- Next by Date: GM Claims Immunity For Its Old Cars
- Previous by thread: Announcing the obitutary of the late great U.S.A.
- Next by thread: Re: Poor 6' 3" , 17yr old , same wt as Zimmerman, had skinned & mangled knuckles.