Re: Iranian Pastor Nadarkhani Refuses to Deny Christ in Exchange for Freedom

Not sure what is going on in his case but there are Christian communities and Christian churches in Iran, so I don't think that is the issue.
++++++++++++++

Worldwide Directory of Iranian/Persian Christian Churches
كليساى ايرانيان در دنيا

Iranian Christian Organizations
Iran

Church of Iran - كليساى ايران

Assembly of God Church of Tehran
Kelisa Jama'at Rabbani
Takht Jamshid Ave, Tehran
Farsi Christian Sermons by Rev. Haik Hovsepian and Rev. Edward Hovsepian

Assyrian Evangelical Presbyterian Church of Tehran
P.O. Box 14395-569
Tehran, Iran
+91 (21) 800-6135 info@xxxxxxxxxxx

Pastor: keshish Ninus Moghadas-nia

Website: www.alaptav.com

The English Language Church in Tehran
Ministring to the expatriate community in Tehran
Services:
Services are at 10 a.m. on the first Friday of every month, with extra services on Easter Sunday and Christmas Day. All expatriates in Iran are welcome to any service. Activities are usually provided for children.

Other Activities:
Women Bible study in English - Mondays 9:30-11:30 AM, at the German Church

Address: Deutsches Evangelische Kirche
Opposite Kuche Qavam
Khiaban Shahid Sheydai
Off Khiaban Yakhchal
Off Khiaban Shariati
Gholhak, Tehran

Website: www.tehranchurch.freeservers.com
(21 2606117)
postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Holy Apostolic Catholic Assyrian Church of the East
(3) Parishes and (15) Missions

St. George's Cathedral
Reverend Father Yousef Rashidi
Reverend Father Ashur Tamraz
No. 65 Sa'ed Agha Balazadeh St.
South Karagar Avenue
Tehran 13337 IRAN
Phone: + (98-21) 542-406
Fax: + (98-21) 545-171

St. Mary's Cathedral
V. Rev. Cor-bishop Domara Benjamin
No. 121 Babakhanloo Brothers Avenue
Sepah Square - Tehran
IRAN
Office: + (98-21) 768-080
Fax: + (98-21) 545-171

St. Mary's Church
Very Rev. Archdeacon Aprim Mar Younan
Reverend Father Daryavosh Azizian
No. 37 South Qodus Avenue
Urmia - W. Azarbaijan
IRAN
Phone: + (98-441) 222-259
Fax: + (98-21) 545-171

  • Ali: "I TOO, freed my family from the misery of Islam!"
    ... I was born in Iran into a Muslim family. ... left Iran for India to pursue my college education. ... I listened to Christian radio programs on ... of the church in Iran. ...
    (alt.religion.islam)
  • Rewards not included -- "Not invented here," Constantine
    ... Note in particular this does not require any special genius by Constantine or Eusebius. ... The Forged Origins of The New Testament ... What the Church doesn't want you to know ... century of the Christian era" (Catholic Encyclopedia, Farley ed., vol. vi, ...
    (soc.history.ancient)
  • The Forged Origins of The New Testament Options
    ... The Forged Origins of The New Testament ... What the Church doesn't want you to know ... first century of the Christian era" (Catholic Encyclopedia, ... It was British-born Flavius Constantinus (Constantine, ...
    (talk.politics.mideast)
  • The Forged Origins of The New Testament
    ... The Forged Origins of The New Testament ... What the Church doesn't want you to know ... century of the Christian era" (Catholic Encyclopedia, Farley ed., vol. vi, ... It was British-born Flavius Constantinus (Constantine, ...
    (soc.culture.malaysia)
  • Re: 14 Year Old Assyrian Boy Decapitated By Muslim Group www.proisraelforever.com
    ... St. George's Cathedral in Jerusalem. ... German Catholic Church of Jerusalem. ... The War Against the Christian Palestinians 1948-49 ... Christmas Day 1952 the Israeli army blew up the village of Ikret, ...
    (talk.politics.mideast)