Re: Goldman Sachs Bonuses: Bank Paying Staff Over $5 BILLION For Just Three Months Work
- From: freeisbest <demeter547opine@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 14:33:27 -0700 (PDT)
On Apr 19, 5:20 pm, Gary <n...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 13:38:23 -0700, Rita <rtkn...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:-----------------------------------------------------------
On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 13:26:28 -0700 (PDT), freeisbest
Why? Because they're the best and brightest and they want it.
They already explained that to us.
If Goldman Sachs, AIG, etc. etc. have such geniuses working for them
how in the hell did they get into so much trouble so as to require
that we lesser intellectually endlowed mortals had to bail them out
with tax dollars?
I've heard that lame argument before , usually coming from El Castor,
that these folks need to be paid exceptionally well or they will bolt.
I am beginning to believe though they do hire clever people which is
not the same as the brightest -- clever in subverting any reasonable
rules and pulling the wool over the eyes of investors.
Those crooks ought to be in prison.
BTW, I have a new hobby. Old English history. Today
I have discovered a new hero. The man who first declared
"all men are created equal". John Ball in 1380.
I bet Ball and his buddy Wat Tyler would have known what
to do with Goldman Sachs.
I read it. My hair stood on end. I wanted to cry. I rested for
a few minutes. Now I want to go and beat the snot out of them all,
beginning with the Archbishop of Canterbury, after which we will
ransack his palace. Oops, wrong Archbishop. Drat. So we'll have to
settle for not letting the sumbirches wreck THIS country with their
crap about the 'mystical brilliance of the rich.'
- Prev by Date: Re: Obama orders hospitals to allow same***couples visitation
- Next by Date: Re: Obama orders hospitals to allow same***couples visitation
- Previous by thread: Re: Goldman Sachs Bonuses: Bank Paying Staff Over $5 BILLION For Just Three Months Work
- Next by thread: Re: Goldman Sachs Bonuses: Bank Paying Staff Over $5 BILLION For Just Three Months Work