Re: Mayo Clinic Opposes Obamacare
- From: "Evelyn" <evelyn.ruut@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 19:12:25 -0400
"Olly Mensch" <lieselottea@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:17948-4A6A32B4-668@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Evelyn- Since approx. the past 10 years, I have NOT had a mammogram -
not had a colonoscopy (despite my history of colon cancr) - no endoscopy
- nothing but routine exams,and meds. Why?? It is obvious,since I am
too old to bother, and, if something "fatal" were discovered -so be it.
Time to go - - any time from now on.
But - meanwhile, I enjoy the freedom - and just seem to keep going - and
going - and going!!! C'est la vie!
And I hope you do! (keep on going, that is)
"Even as a mother protects with her life her only child, So with a boundless heart let one cherish all living beings." --Sutta Nipata 1.8
- Prev by Date: Re: Does this look like a house breaker ?
- Next by Date: Re: Does this look like a house breaker ?
- Previous by thread: Re: Mayo Clinic Opposes Obamacare
- Next by thread: Re: Mayo Clinic Opposes Obamacare