Re: Fox news
- From: Thumper <jaylsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 11:03:25 -0400
On Sat, 30 May 2009 10:11:10 -0400, "Evelyn" <evelyn.ruut@xxxxxxxxx>
It only just proves that there are a lot of idiots out there. Anyone who
believes anything they see on Fox is just wallowing in too much ignorance to
bother trying to help.
I think what it proves is that the hard right needs to sit in front of
their tv being spoon fed lies that cater to their gut reactions. More
left leaning people don't need that constant validation of their
views. They can think for themselves.
I would like to see also how the demographics are on these statistics
with regard to age. It seems to me that a lot of people stop thinking
at all as we age. This news group has some exceptions.
- Prev by Date: Re: Maybe President Bush wasn't wrong after all
- Next by Date: Re: 2 Democrats Spearheading Health Bill Are Split
- Previous by thread: Re: Fox news
- Next by thread: Re: Fox news