New Years Eve music for seniors......:-)
- From: "Evelyn" <evelyn.ruut@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 13:48:01 -0500
Some Artists of the 60's are revising their hits with new lyrics to accommodate aging baby boomer's.
Splish, Splash, I Was Havin' a Flash.
Herman's Hermits --- Mrs. Brown, You've Got a Lovely Walker .
Ringo Starr --- I Get By With a Little Help From Depends.
The Bee Gees --- How Can You Mend a Broken Hip.
Roberta Flack--- The First Time Ever I Forgot Your Face.
Johnny Nash --- I Can't See Clearly Now.
Paul Simon--- Fifty Ways to Lose Your Liver
The Commodores --- Once, Twice, Three Times a malady.
Marvin Gaye --- Heard It Through the Grape Nuts.
Procol Harem--- A Whiter Shade of Hair.
Leo Sayer --- You Make Me Feel Like Napping.
The Temptations --- Papa's Got a Brand New Skin Tag.
Tony Orlando --- Knock 3 Times On The Ceiling If You Hear Me Fall.
Helen Reddy --- I Am Woman, Hear Me Snore.
It's My Procedure, and I'll Cry If I Want To.
And Last but not least
Willie Nelson ---
On the Commode Again
Rest in a sky-like mind.
Sit like a mountain floating on the earth.
Breathe like the wind circling the world
- Prev by Date: Re: A partial list of 927 truths.... Pop Wisdom for a Happy New Year
- Next by Date: Re: The Simple Solution to the Whole Mortgage/Housing Mess
- Previous by thread: A partial list of 927 truths.... Pop Wisdom for a Happy New Year
- Next by thread: Re: New Years Eve music for seniors......:-)