New Years Eve music for seniors......:-)

Some Artists of the 60's are revising their hits with new lyrics to accommodate aging baby boomer's.

They include:

Bobby Darin---
Splish, Splash, I Was Havin' a Flash.

Herman's Hermits --- Mrs. Brown, You've Got a Lovely Walker .

Ringo Starr --- I Get By With a Little Help From Depends.

The Bee Gees --- How Can You Mend a Broken Hip.

Roberta Flack--- The First Time Ever I Forgot Your Face.

Johnny Nash --- I Can't See Clearly Now.

Paul Simon--- Fifty Ways to Lose Your Liver

The Commodores --- Once, Twice, Three Times a malady.

Marvin Gaye --- Heard It Through the Grape Nuts.

Procol Harem--- A Whiter Shade of Hair.

Leo Sayer --- You Make Me Feel Like Napping.

The Temptations --- Papa's Got a Brand New Skin Tag.

Abba---
Denture Queen.

Tony Orlando --- Knock 3 Times On The Ceiling If You Hear Me Fall.

Helen Reddy --- I Am Woman, Hear Me Snore.

Leslie Gore---
It's My Procedure, and I'll Cry If I Want To.

And Last but not least

Willie Nelson ---
On the Commode Again

Best Regards,
Evelyn

Rest in a sky-like mind.
Sit like a mountain floating on the earth.
Breathe like the wind circling the world

  • morkie greatest hits
    ... The Bee Gees--- How Can You Mend a Broken Hip. ... Bobby Darin--- Splish, Splash, I Was Havin' a Flash. ...
    (rec.radio.amateur.policy)
  • OT New Years Eve Music for Seniors :-)
    ... Bobby Darin--- ... Splish, Splash, I Was Havin' a Flash. ... The Commodores --- ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Song discussion
    ... SPLISH, SPLASH, I WAS HAVIN' A ... ONCE, TWICE, THREE TIMES TO THE ...
    (alt.support.mult-sclerosis)
  • Re: morkie greatest hits
    ... Bobby Darin--- Splish, Splash, I Was Havin' a Flash. ... Ringo Starr--- I Get By With a Little Help From Depends. ...
    (rec.radio.amateur.policy)