Re: Bush Will Seek to End Offshore Oil Drilling Ban
- From: Jean Smith <go_termite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 14:41:34 -0500
mg <mgkelson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jun 18, 11:19 am, Sordo <sordo @ privacy.net > wrote:
Bush Will Seek to End Offshore Oil Drilling Ban
I guess it's not too surprising that he would do that now that his
brother is no longer the governor of Florida. If he's have done it
before, he'd probably have caught a lot of hell at family reunions.
Gordon Cooper has an opinion. But this is not it.
What is happening here is the same thing that happened to California
when Enron manipulated the price of electricity. Now there is a
bipartisan effort to place the American people above the greedy oil
speculators and close the so-called ³Enron loophole² that has allowed
this to happen. Guess whose side Bush, Cheney and McCain are all on?
Rhyme Rhythm Results: http://www.educationalrap.com/ http://www.here-now.org/
- Prev by Date: Re: The Joe Lieberman dilemma - ROSNER
- Next by Date: Re: Gore’s personal electricity consumption up 10%
- Previous by thread: Re: Bush Will Seek to End Offshore Oil Drilling Ban
- Next by thread: FLDS Afterword from the Texas Observer