Re: Will Israel Attack Iran?
- From: Glenn <minorgo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 19:13:22 -0500
On Mon, 04 Sep 2006 20:00:43 -0400, Alan Lichtenstein wrote:
Much as I would like to see the Iranians bombed back into the stone age, I
am inclined to have to agree with your assessment. The only way that Iran
can be taken out in combat is through a joint effort by the U.S. and
Israel. That is not likely to happen.
Bombing is insufficient unless there are boots on the ground to prevent
rearmament and force regime change.
Face it Alan, you are dumb, dumb, dumb. All you can do is throw out
idiotic statements with zero intelligence content.
- Prev by Date: Re: Nobel Prize Winners
- Next by Date: Re: Steve irwin - Croc Hunter -is dead
- Previous by thread: Re: Will Israel Attack Iran?
- Next by thread: Re: Will Israel Attack Iran?