Re: Nuclear Danger - hyped?
- From: "Rubaiyat of Omar Bradley" <cowartmisc1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 12 Jul 2006 21:26:44 -0700
Jerry Okamura wrote:
The point I was trying to make, albiet obviously unsuccessfully, is that we
are told about the dangers of a nuclear attack, and how that would make the
cities that have been attacked uninhabitable for hundreds of years.
Who told you that? I've seen such a scenario depicted in Hollywood
movies, but those are works of fiction just for entertainment. In real
life, for example, tourists are allowed to enter the Trinity site,
where the first atomic bomb was exploded in New Mexico. You are allowed
to stand next to the marker showing the spot where the tower stood that
held that first bomb. You can walk across the field of trinitite left
from the explosion.
- Prev by Date: Re: Estate Taxes
- Next by Date: Re: Novak Learned Valerie Plame's Name from Joe Wilson
- Previous by thread: Re: Nuclear Danger - hyped?
- Next by thread: Re: Nuclear Danger - hyped?