Re: A Bully Mentality

El Castor- - I do not understand how your post - - about North Korea -
stands in contrast to what I had posted, which was that, due to our deep
involvement in Iraq - as Rita had also posted - we are in no position to
also tangle with North Korea.
I do not understand the logic of your reply to that??!
Olly

  • Re: Are we safer now ....
    ... Rita wrote: ... And thats my opinion and I'm entitled to it. ... I think that spinning and politics ... the money going to Iraq and the attention it gets can ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: Bin Laden
    ... Rita wrote: ... made in Afghanistan to leave his capture to unreliable ... The Bush team apparently had plans for dealing with SH and Iraq long ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: Are we safer now ....
    ... Rita wrote: ... And thats my opinion and I'm entitled to it. ... I think that spinning and politics ... the money going to Iraq and the attention it gets can ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: Bin Laden
    ... Rita wrote: ... Bin Laden was cornered in Afghanistan ... The Bush team apparently had plans for dealing with SH and Iraq long ...