Re: Is retirement even a natural concept?

Rita - your description of your retirement is magical. May you be able
to continue this - for years. On your bike!!! I envy you!!
Olly

  • Re: All Aboard the Electric Bikes
    ... One of the blighters stole your bike ... My wife loves her trike. ... She tried riding a bike as a girl and had major tumble involving ... And Rita, you and I ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: Best Places to Retire
    ... >So a retirement choice is based on personal matters and what suits one ... >York now will be as much fun as visiting California was when I lived ... >exercise to bike rides in the a.m. and walking in the p.m., ... I want to be able to ride my bike forever -- like ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: Well, why the hell not?
    ... Florida and looking at retirement in another few years. ... with the bike and I began to think about that bike trip so many years ... the bike shipped to the Pacific and ride home from there. ...
    (rec.bicycles.rides)
  • Re: - Mandate - Multiple Exposures
    ... Rita is to this NG. ... are comparing sport cars to Cadillac's. ... has never failed me yet on the open road.....Once the gas cap lock broke, ... I've never had any vehicle, car or bike, go ...
    (rec.photo.equipment.35mm)
  • Re: Why all the vitriol?
    ... donhdoyle - - that was Mother Superior, responding to you, under the ... name of Rita!! ... up many old discussions about retirement, and you will see that they ...
    (soc.retirement)