Re: Texas hurricane evacuation = Chinese fire drill

Glenn wrote:

On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 17:00:49 -0400, Alan Lichtenstein wrote:

Nothing in search of the truth, but only in defense of his ego.  Give it
up Alan, you lost the argument when you didn't put the children first but
rather put the teachers' welfare and government requirements ahead of
preparing the students for their future.  Perhaps you have mistaken
attacking your opponent as defense of your position, but not so, that's
just imitating the childishness of those with little experience in
preparing arguments.  Apparently you are my best example of how education
has gone wrong.

There you go again, Pooler levying charges which have absolutely no foundation. but I guess you have to do that, because you can't support your argument with substance, because you don't have any. So you retreat to personal attack.

Pooler, the FACT remains is that the job of teachers is determined by the state and lay boards of education.

The FACT remains that you have made claims as to what can be taught, yet you failed to how that is to be accomplished.

The FACT remains that you have no evidence to support ANY of your claims.

And finally, the FACT remains that you know nothing about this subject, and ALL your prejudices and ranting has been debunked.

Now, Pooler, go back and educate yourself and perhaps we can have a discussion on these topics. Because until you do, I have no further basis for continuing this discussion with you. I am getting sick and tired of replying with common sense and facts to your irrational prejudiced rants.

			Alan

  • Re: Texas hurricane evacuation = Chinese fire drill
    ... Nothing in search of the truth, but only in defense of his ego. ... Pooler, the FACT remains is that the job of teachers is determined by ... the state and lay boards of education. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: Texas hurricane evacuation = Chinese fire drill
    ... I'm still waiting, Pooler. ... but about your failure to teach what's needed after graduation. ... and continued education. ... >> teachers didn't object and in fact were the beneficiaries, ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: Preaching or Teaching?
    ... students leave high school with academic skills that are "Below Basic," ... Wrong, as usual, Pooler. ... The purpose of education, at least in our democratic society, is the produce critically thinking individuals who can evaluate for themselves each issue and thus THEY, not the system are what defends democracy. ... By asserting a negative impact against politicians who are ideologues of the best order, ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: Texas hurricane evacuation = Chinese fire drill
    ... The determination of education quality isn't found in standardized ... Strike three, and you're out Pooler. ... methodology, kindly outline that methodology, explain it and state its ... You represent an educational philosophy which has done more to destroy ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Cuba Must Combine Progress with Defense Readiness
    ... demand even greater attention be paid to defense tasks. ... the Military Council of the Western Army convened ... physical education teachers, and social workers --who, while completing ... Juan Contino Aslan, vice president of Havana's Defense Council, briefed ...
    (soc.culture.cuba)