2012 MISSIONS/VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES IN AFRICA

Calvary Greetings. Have you been looking for Missions or Volunteer
opportunities in Africa, look no further, the opportunity is here.
Follow the links below to get more info. During the 2012 Summer, you
can spend your quality time sharing the Gospel, Teaching the Bible,
Teaching English in Schools, Serving in Orphanages, Doing Light
Construction Work, Conducting Evangelism Sports Clinics & having fun
with Orphans, Vulnerable Children, Office Assignments, Church and
Community Evangelism Outreaches, School Evangelism Outreaches,
Organising Community Evangelism Events, Medical Clinics Outreaches,
Church Planting, Children from Rural Poor Families & War affected
Children in Uganda through our sports ministry. kindly visit us at
http://is.gd/Z33d4L and as well you can view our Sports Ministry Photo
album at http://is.gd/wG45PS
CHURCH BASED HIV/AIDS Outreaches http://is.gd/PKyY7l

VARIOUS Ministries to Volunteer in http://is.gd/RWXVZL
VIEW OUR Hundreds of Project Photos On HIV/AIDS Intervention http://is.gd/QhfdTp

Medical Missions Opportunities http://is.gd/Wsz1T7
For All Volunteer Opportunities http://is.gd/BvYpXU

CHILD CARE PROJECTS http://is.gd/eLt3CQ

For Further info on all our Ministry & Project Opportunities, safe &
secure online donations, kindly visit our website at www.aymu.org

On His Team,

Albert KUNIHIRA
CEO/Peace & AIDS Activist
Africa Youth Ministries
AG. Director Living Hope Health Care
P.O. BOX 20029, Kampala-Uganda
Plot 647 Kireka Kamuli Hill Road
P: +256-776-200002/3/4/753-200002/793-200002
F: +256-414-287151
E: albert@xxxxxxxx or globalmissions@xxxxxxxx or volunteers@xxxxxxxx
I: www.aymu.org

"Before you can think of printing this mail, think about the
environment"

Africa Youth Ministries is a registered Charity in Uganda No 5914/6068

"Investment in AIDS will be repaid a thousand-fold in lives saved and
communities held together."Dr. Peter Piot, Executive Director, UNAIDS
.

Quantcast