God be cursed if i cannot remove this God damn tick (who's this in my life in his knowledge of my financial situation): dave campbell from my life, May the God who created all that exists curse this sodomized male: dave campbell and the other sodomized male who makes himself believe that i sodomized a male.

My calumny is that this person dave campbell continues to use
sodomized xiomara as a vehicle in my life (in his knowledge of my
financial situation*) in her opining of me through money, refusing to
respect me, in her refusing to respect me after she conducted herself
in a sexual manner towards me through $ (before i invented the size of
the pen*s) and i sought to speak to her to tell to her face that she
was ugly to me, the same thing that jasmine leon and this female twin
jessica and this female bomy lee had done to me in '01.

God be cursed if i cannot remove this God damn tick: dave campbell
from my life (manifesting himself through the sodomized female here,
in i chasing her sodomized female away from me, i end up chasing away
the female in my life, so that he may justify his conduct: 'faith!'
and that there will not exist another female in my mind of whom myself
will be conscious of. The only manner that i can chase away/curse, is
to curse the vehicle that he 'dave campbell' and the sodomized female
whom he uses here, who insists that as ugly an ogre that she is, that
i find her physically attractive so that in i chasing her away i end
up chasing away the female in my life, and it exposes this person
'dave campbell's' hand over my life: 'ONE!'; as well The only manner
that i can chase away/curse, gideon lee/his wife and jasmine leon, is
to curse the vehicle that he 'gideon lee' and his wife and jasmine
leon use here in my everyday life. The sodomized female and in the
case of gideon lee: the sodomized male.). May the God who created all
that exists curse this sodomized male: dave campbell and the other
sodomized male who makes himself believe that i sodomized a male. May
God also curse Hilda Martinez for protecting this sodomized male and
the idiot brute male who takes advantage of who and what Hilda
Martinez is in my life. God be cursed if i cannot remove this God
damn tick: Gideon lee from my life and block the ego of his wife in my
life in their knowledge of my financial situation.

To this person Jasmine Leon* (it exposes her perceiving me in a sexual
manner and myself susceptible to her manner of perceiving me: through
the enormous monetary differences that exists, which is denied now,
for it is through such enormous monetary difference her ego is
manifested here in my everyday life through sodomized female.), do not
opine on anything that pertains to me and do not deceive self that
your person knows me.

So that when there exists a female in my life: this fellow dave
campbell lets himself come towards me using the sodomized female here
that in i chasing her away, i end up chasing away the female in my
life and he justifies himself in: 'faith!' (but the mockery is that he
uses the sodomized female through faith set on money over my life,
just like the unwanted tick: jasmine leon) who makes himself believe
that i sodomized a male (in the case of jasmine leon she makes herself
believe that i find her physically attractive for this remained after
she evaded me when i sought to tell her to her face that she was ugly
to me, and now this pervades through monetary differences, along with
the female twin and rebecca lee and bommy lee.). May God also curse