Does the issue of nuclear weapons need to be addressed?
- From: David <pchristainsen@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 13:11:43 -0700
She remembers a huge, dark cloud, then black rain
(Vigil was AFSC sponsored)
Personally and unfortunately, I don't think we can turn the clock
That means nuclear weapons will be used again, perhaps in our
perhaps even accidently.
What defense is there against this prospect? Does it mean that
the global economy thru trade relations among nations offers the best
chance for peace?
Newton, Mass USA
- Prev by Date: Re: [ENGINEER]: RECENT ATTACKS ON SOC.RELIGION.QUAKER
- Next by Date: Re: Does the issue of nuclear weapons need to be addressed?
- Previous by thread: anti-flood filtering
- Next by thread: Re: Does the issue of nuclear weapons need to be addressed?