[CROSSPOST ALERT] Re: Idealists Lose Again...Chalk Up Another One For The Savages
- From: invalid@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 22:13:55 +0000
This was crossposted to:
background.static@xxxxxxxxx wrote in
Docky Wocky wrote:
WASHINGTON - Tom Fox, an American idealist, wasted himself trying to
work for peace and understanding among the islamic savages in Iraq.
Fox apparently met the end that he was itching for by attempting to
make things better for the common folks in Iraq.
Fox was among four Christian activists kidnapped last year in Iraq.
The news release did not say how he had been killed, but his death
was not an accident.
Punishing defensless idealists for the real or imagined crimes of the
US government is a bizzare jihadist doctrine that comes directly from
the "peaceful religion's" Quran's active encouragement to kill
infidels anywhere and everywhere, no matter whether there is any real
justice in the killings.
Quakers would be appalled at this kind of talk.
- Prev by Date: Re: Timepiece of Terror!
- Next by Date: Government: a good idea, or not?
- Previous by thread: Re: Tom Fox Dwells In The Light
- Next by thread: Moral issue? Millionaires average $136,000 a year in tax breaks: 28 Million children lose medicare