Re: Calgary Temple

darkrats <darkrats@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is there any new information about the Calgary Temple? I'm looking for
floorplans or other specifications. The plans for the Vancouver Temple were
posted on that city's website before construction began, so I'm hoping
something similar will show up for the one in Calgary.

You do seem quite curious about the insides of the Temples. Would
you care to expound?
If you're interested, I can tell you about a way you could see the
inside of ANY LDS temple -- while it's in operation.

Bill

__o | We love you if you are righteous, and we love you
_`\(,_ | if you are not--but we wish you were!
(_)/ (_) | --Spencer W. Kimball

.