Re: Calgary Temple

darkrats <darkrats@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is there any new information about the Calgary Temple? I'm looking for
floorplans or other specifications. The plans for the Vancouver Temple were
posted on that city's website before construction began, so I'm hoping
something similar will show up for the one in Calgary.

You do seem quite curious about the insides of the Temples. Would
you care to expound?
If you're interested, I can tell you about a way you could see the
inside of ANY LDS temple -- while it's in operation.

Bill

__o | We love you if you are righteous, and we love you
_`\(,_ | if you are not--but we wish you were!
(_)/ (_) | --Spencer W. Kimball

  • Online Petition To Protect An Ancient Athens Archaeological Site
    ... archeological site of the 5th B.C ionic temple of Artemis Agrotera on ... The temple of Artemis is our most important issue ... The sacred site of the temple of Artemis Agrotera be finally ... The website will be open to your support and suggestions for action". ...
    (rec.travel.europe)
  • Treasures of the Temple, Preparations for the third Temple
    ... I saw an very interesting post about preparations being made for the ... " Religious Forums. ... It is entitled "Treasures of the Temple", ... I thought you might enjoy this website as an opportunity to discuss ...
    (soc.culture.jewish)
  • Re: Check yourself out!
    ... have you ever put your name or website into a search engine to see ... It seems there was an English character actor named Tom ... And then there's also the Temple of Zeus. ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz)
  • swamiye saranam ayyappa
    ... A temple for Lord Ayyappa swamy is being built at Anupuram ... near the world famous nuclear establishments at Kalpakkam in Tamil ... construction is going ahead and 80% of the construction is over. ...
    (soc.culture.indian.kerala)